The public voting period for this year's FACT Social Justice Challenge ends this Friday! Read about how to vote on projects -- unfortunately it's a bit complicated. I should've written up a grant to improve their website.
There are two interesting Detroit projects, as well as a few other cool ones, that I would like to promote:
- Pomaceous Detroit: Fruit Trees
- Detroit Garden Sensor Development
- Solar-Powered Computer Project in the Jungle
- Mediamobilizing.org - Improving and Developing Drupal Modules for Social Media Accessibility
- Dialed In: A Toolkit to Liberate Your Cell Phone and Reclaim Media Agency
Thanks for voting!